The F3 Financial Accounting gives ACCA students their first look at financial reporting, ratio analysis and also some basic consolidated accounting.
The idea of the Financial Accounting paper is develop and understand the underlying principles, concepts and regulations relating to financial accounting and double entry bookkeeping.
ACCA F3 Resources
- Technical articles on F3: Financial Accounting can be found here.
- Self-study guides for the F3: Financial Accounting paper can be found here.
- Printable ACCA study texts from Astranti for the F3 paper can be found here.
Free Online ACCA Study Texts
Astranti offer their members free copies of ALL ACCA study texts and you can pickup your copy of the F3 study text here.
It’s a great way to learn and supplement your existing ACCA study materials
F3 Mock Exams
The ACCA offer some free mock exams or specimen papers that will give you the feel of what to expect on exam day. Please see the links below for a collection of F3 mock exams.
How to pass the ACCA F3 exam
Achieving the 50% pass mark needed for the F3 Financial Accounting paper can be a tricky task, but if you have the right preparation and enough exam practice then passing the exam is well within reach.
Here is a video below from BPP on how to approach the exam and what to expect on exam day:
There is also an excellent video here from the ACCA that is part of their examiner interview series on the examiners recommendation on how to approach the F3 paper.
ACCA Master Classes
As well as the online and printable versions of the ACCA study text, Astranti also run ACCA master classes for all levels of the qualification.
You can sign up for the ACCA Live Online Masterclasses here.
Here is what you can expect from the Astranti masterclass:
- The specialist ACCA tutor will guide you through the most examinable topics.
- There is a specific focus on difficult past questions ensuring you are ready for whatever the exam has in store.
- It will include how to improve your exam technique, which can score you those all important extra marks in the exam.
- Interactive questions and answers session with the tutor.
In total you will get over 10 hours of tuition spread over the course of two days (if you attending the master class live) and they are a great tool for students who are revising for their next ACCA exam and want to achieve a pass first time.