The ACCA F4 paper Corporate and Business Law offers a change of pace from the more traditional ACCA papers as this one is concerned with the legal system, the financing of companies and employment law.
The main topics you will find in the F4 paper are;
- Essential elements of the legal system
- The law of obligations and employment law.
- The formation and constitution of business organisations
- Capital and the financing of companies
- Corporate fraudulent and criminal behaviour.
You can find the full F4 syllabus and study guide from ACCA here.
(Please note that regional differences will apply for this paper – full details can be found on the ACCA website as well as on the linked syllabus and study guide).
Free Online ACCA Study Texts
Astranti offer free online study texts for ALL levels of the ACCA qualification and you can find out more on the F4 study text here.
It’s a great way to keep costs down and a practical way of studying anywhere you have an internet connection.
F4 Mock Exams
Passing the F4 ACCA exam requires a detailed knowledge of the syllabus and how to apply it, although you’ll also need to prepared for the exam when the time comes. Taking ACCA mock exams is a crucial if you want to gain a pass mark for the Corporate and Business Law exam. Here are a few mock exam resources to get you started:
F4 Exam Technique
BPP and ACCA have collaborated on a series of videos on exam technique for all of their papers. Below is the video on exam technique for the ACCA F4 paper.
ACCA Master Classes
Students who are self studying ACCA will find these master classes a great way to cement the knowledge you already know about the syllabus and pick up some additional exam tips that will help you pass your next ACCA exam.
You can find out more information about the ACCA Live Online Masterclasses here.
The masterclasses are spread over two days and will contain over 10 hours of learning material. For those who cannot join the ACCA master class live you have the option of watching the recording from the previous class.
Here is what you can expect:
- The specialist ACCA tutor will guide you through the most examinable topics.
- There is a specific focus on difficult past questions ensuring you are ready for whatever the exam has in store.
- It will include how to improve your exam technique, which can score you those all important extra marks in the exam.
- Interactive questions and answers session with the tutor.